Monday, January 02, 2006

"A Taste Of Things To Come"

I am currently in process of moving my very deprecated and not maintained domain caliburn.nl to a new server that I am renting with a couple of mates. Of course the idea is to update that site too. I will probably use a blog engine like wordpress as main item on that site which will result in ending this blog at blogger. Thanks to Gray (He loves that I link to him ;-) ) and another friend for suggesting that engine.

Next to a blog I am thinking about installing a gallery for pictures I like to share and a wiki for all kinds of stuff. I will probably use DokuWiki for that. Which is a nice and easy to use wiki engine.

Now I only need to ISP to hurry, and of course I should stop fooling around and actually make this stuff happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home