Friday, July 22, 2005

My lovely new toy

Since a couple of weeks I am the proud owner of an iPod. I haven an "out-dated" iPod photo which is the same as the new iPod with 30 GB storage instead of 20 GB. It took me two days to convert all my CDs to AAC format in itunes. Talking about itunes. It is one of the most userfriendly piece of software I have ever seen. So easy to use. Same with the iPod, only one wheel and a button is needed to operate the pod. So easy.

Everywhere I go, it goes with me. They are awesome in trains, plains, waiting rooms etc. And when I am home I can boot up itunes and have my complete collection to my disposal.

Apple you rock! Only your Powerbooks are a bit too expensive though :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Site Admin said...

I just picked up my IPod today!

2:56 AM  
Blogger Cal said...

Okay this happens in the last 24 hours:

I make a new post in my blog. A couple of minutes later I get my first spam comment in this iPod post. I deleted it right away. After waking up I see Gray responding in the same post! Coincidence? ;-)

Have fun with your iPod. Mine got its first scratches. Oh well it now shows that it is used. :-)

10:56 AM  
Blogger Site Admin said...

Wasn't me mate, but one of the things sp@mmers look for are popular terms like IPod with the hopes I finding a large amount of blogs to comment on, and less sophisticated blog owners to take advantage of.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home