Sunday, March 13, 2005

Personal Celebrations

Last week was a great one. Lots of things happened. Here they are.

1. We go out for a run in the forest a couple of times a week in the forests where I work. Well my physical well being is not that great as my co-workers. I maybe one of the youngest there at work, but they run many more years than I do. They decided to instead of doing there own route, with is longer, to support me on my own (shorter route). With their help it just walked under the 30 minutes, I did it in 27 minutes instead of the 32. I wooping 5 minutes! :D I have awesome co-workers.

2. A couple hours later that day. We launched our web application. We have been working on that one for many months. Lots of overtime is being done to make this possible. A lot of positive feedback have we received after launching. This is an awesome feeling. I have not had this recognition in my line of work in years.

3. Last of all. With my wind orchestra we got promoted to a higher division. We are finally in the division we wanted to be. Also was this done with hard work from the whole orchestra. And of course it was fun party-ing afterwards :-)

Well that was it for last week. This week did not start that well. Someone sprayed paint on my car last night... thank you very much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home