Sunday, March 12, 2006

Hotmail's way of removing spam

Blogs are good for ranting :-)

I used my hotmail account waaaay back as a spam account. In the days before they invented GMail. Now I use it only for my MSN. Today I was bored and decided to remove all the spam from hotmail account. But to my surprise I had not logged in for 30 days and I had to 'reactivate' my account resulting in a loss of all my spam.

I have no idea if it contained some useful mails but they are all gone now. So a 30 days Internet sabatical is out of the question. Good thinking Microsoft.

<3 GMail

2 Comments:

Blogger Site Admin said...

logging into MSN messenger doesn't count? Isn't there a way to set trillian up to check for emails?

9:58 PM  
Blogger Cal said...

Well apparently not. Trillian actually bugged me every time I booted it, informing me that I have mail on my hotmail account. I was just too lazy to look.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home