Sunday, March 26, 2006

Moms and technology

Friends and family complain about me style of replying to emails. Why on earth do I put lines between their replies and at the bottom? It does not make sense! No idea what I am talking about? Look what me and a friend made years back: Why is Bottom-posting better than Top-posting. Nowadays I just don't let them do their way I will do mine.

A couple of days back I had my mom in my car and she told me with pride she learned how to email and that she emailed with my dad while they were both at work. This is how it went:

Mom: "I only do not get it why you have to reply at the top of the email"
Me: "That is how they do it nowadays"
Mom: "That is not logical you read stuff from top to bottom."

I love you mom :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home